Monday, June 15, 2009

Cause it feels just like I'm walking on broken glass

walkin' on, walkin' on...broken glass.

Yeah, as the title and catchy tune suggests I very recently fell victim to the fiendish plot of a rogue piece of glass wanting to spend Sunday afternoon in the heel of my left foot. And I swear, as god as my witness I will never walk barefoot in my apartment again! (picture scarlett o'hara making a slightly different promise) But seriously glass in the foot, not fun! At first I wasn't even sure if it was glass, all I knew was that it hurt like a son of a bitch (sorry for the swear, but it really did hurt). I'll leave out all the gory details, but I will say that the piece of glass is now out of my foot and I avoided having to go to the hospital, so that's good. I really didn't want it to be a big ordeal.

Anyway, I think that's all, I just felt like posting about it. It happened, felt like sharing. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment